If you are having trouble viewing the document, click here to download it.
1) There are 3 sites (sections) to the new website, District, Elementary, and High School. Each site contains some unique content per site and some content is available on all sites. Use the "District Home" and "Our Schools" buttons on the top left of each page to select the site you wish to view.
2) Links are words / pictures highlighted in either light or dark blue. Left click on them in order to jump to the location they are pointing to.
3) The news area (white section below the photos on the site home pages) now contain tabs. By default the "News" tab is opened. Click on the "Weather" tab to see its content.
4) The home icon (picture of a house just below the school logo) will bring you back to the home (main) page from wherever you are.
5) At the bottom left of every page (near the school address) is a "Site Map" link (in white). Click the words to see a map of the entire site so that you can locate content more quickly